There’s no reason that Thanksgiving can’t come more than once a year.
Now of course, the first thought would have to be that I believe this because of the food…
BUT… It’s really because I’m trying to look at my life and be truly thankful for what’s going on at any given moment, on a regular basis.
So, let’s continue:
27. The newfound freedom I have since being “let go” from my job.
28. That I got to video chat with my best friend, Caryn, on Skype earlier today. Seeing her face, talking with her about life, it felt like coming home.
29. That I can be at the beach in less than 1 hour.
30. The conversation about food (& challenging what we are told is healthy) that I got to have with my hubs & an amazing couple yesterday.
31. The health of my Mom.
32. That I’ll be 23 in 13 days.
34. A fantastic mason jar that’s my favourite to drink water from.
35. The wind chimes that hang on our back patio, singing sweetly to brighten my day.
37. My parents.
38. My truly incredible husband.
Things I’m thankful for:
11. The water bottle my Mom gave me for Easter. It’s a 27-ounce stainless steel water bottle that keeps the water cool, looks great, stays sealed & doesn’t leak… and helps me remember to drink LOTS of water everyday.
12. Spending time with my husband.
15. Headbands: the only things that can save my all too often terrible hair days.
16. My Dad.
17. Apple products. My iMac at work, my Macbook Pro, iPod & Shuffle at home.
18. Snuggle time with my husband. It makes every morning later than intended, but oh-so-wonderful.
19. Our Toyota Corolla: getting us where we need to go.
20. The internet.
21. Opportunities to learn patience, and love.
22. Photographs: because I love remembering a moment from an image that’s been beautifully captured.
23. The two times we’ve been to NYC, and the photoshoot Caryn did for us.
24. My sweet husband who chooses to love and serve me in so many wonderful ways.
25. The dinner my husband made me last night, while I laid down and rested.
26. The sweet backrub I woke up to this morning. 🙂