Taking a moment today to be thankful.
I am so, so thankful for:
39. Reading Proverbs with my husband this morning.
40. Drinking kombucha with ladies in my living room last night.
41. Being comfortable in my skin with people this week.
(Both those at Mama Circle & the ones in my living room last night).
42. Mama Circle at our birthing center.
43. Being taught to ask questions & do research.
44. Having a husband who encourages me to do so.
45. Becoming someone I never, ever dreamed I would be.
(I interrupted a conversation between my Dad & John on Father’s Day to note that I was
barefoot & pregnant, cooking
a meal from scratch in our kitchen.)
46. Realizing just how precious this little life growing inside me is.
47. Mason jars to drink cool water from.
48. A growing list of songs that John’s learning on the guitar to play Baby Roquemore.
50. Stories. Stories that connect with my heart.
51. People who connect with my heart & tell me stories.
52. This friend who’s a constant encouragement & a great resource for health questions.
53. ^ Her & her husband as they are a great example to us of parents set on leading their little ones to Jesus.
54. A brother who offered to give us his dresser when he found out ours broke.
55. A social security card that just arrived in the mail with my new name on it.
56. A husband who talks to the baby in my belly and prays for our little one.
58. My husband’s eyes.
59. How they look at me with love I couldn’t have imagined.
60. How they smile at me, reassuring me that Love is real.
61. How they see everything I’ve ever dreamed to be.
64. My heart’s ecstatic reaction in the moments I realize I’m already becoming a Mom.
65. The ways in which I’m ‘nesting’.