Things I’m thankful for:
11. The water bottle my Mom gave me for Easter. It’s a 27-ounce stainless steel water bottle that keeps the water cool, looks great, stays sealed & doesn’t leak… and helps me remember to drink LOTS of water everyday.
12. Spending time with my husband.
15. Headbands: the only things that can save my all too often terrible hair days.
16. My Dad.
17. Apple products. My iMac at work, my Macbook Pro, iPod & Shuffle at home.
18. Snuggle time with my husband. It makes every morning later than intended, but oh-so-wonderful.
19. Our Toyota Corolla: getting us where we need to go.
20. The internet.
21. Opportunities to learn patience, and love.
22. Photographs: because I love remembering a moment from an image that’s been beautifully captured.
24. My sweet husband who chooses to love and serve me in so many wonderful ways.
25. The dinner my husband made me last night, while I laid down and rested.
26. The sweet backrub I woke up to this morning. 🙂