25 RANDOM things I enjoy about life (in addition to my husband) in honor of being married for 25 days.
Not in order of importance, but rather, in the order that I thought of them.
- Tracking packages online. Seriously, I will check it a couple of times per day if I can… If I’m eagerly awaiting the item, I’ll check it hourly (like my wedding dress! ha!)
- Hot fudge on top of my ice cream.
- Ice cream.
- Stemless wine glasses.
- Fuzzy socks.
- Films with amazing soundtracks.
- Almost anything Indie (especially film).
- Local art (ists).
- Children’s books. (My favorite right now is: “An Awesome Book” by Dallas Clayton.)
- Soft towels.
- All things French.
- My typewriter. (Which was part of my a wedding gift from my husband.)
- 1st John (it’s located just after the Peters in the New Testament).
- That moment when I’ve finished writing something that I’ve never thought before.
- When a conversation with another human being draws an honest thought out of me that I’ve never had before.
- Red wine.
- Well written to-do-lists.
- A to-do-list with everything crossed out!
- Challenging the people in my life & being challenged by the people in my life.
(Which leads me to #25…)
- Honesty. (This maybe would be at the top of the list if it was prioritized).
Maybe there are a few items on this list that should be on a list titled, “THINGS i like, a lot.” Because, after all, LOVE is such a strong word for a THING anyway.