It’s been a BEYOND hectic day.
3 friends who helped WeRoquemore.
What comes to mind the most right now is friends who helped us with wedding stuff (because that’s what’s so fresh.)
- My Mom (Peggy Rankin) – she has been SO fantastic with all of the wedding details and making things happen. It’s incredible! Thanks, Mom. You’re awesome.
- Sherri Johnson – She’s taken over as the florist & helped a TON with wedding and reception planning. Thanks babe! Also, she’s way pregnant, and super adorable.
- My Sister (Laura Burch) – She’s been on phone calls with me, she ordered the photobooth for our reception, planned my bachelorette party (TOMORROW!!!! and everything’s still a total surprise!), she’s been here all week to help out with stuff (from Atlanta). She’s been great! Thanks, sissa.
ALSO – 3 friends who helped us as a couple:
- Caryn Werner – Lee Anne’s best friend who lives in Austin (they were in Africa together). She’s been so consistent and stable in Lee Anne’s life and has challenged her to Jesus and prayed with her a lot as well as having accountability. She’s been a great friend through everything, and of course with wedding stuff as she’s a bridesmaid and came down 5 days early to help with everything!
- Jess Johnson – Although he didn’t really get involved until right before we started dating, he had a big influence in John’s choice to move forward into a serious dating relationship with Lee Anne. John has known Jess for almost a decade and the advice he gave during our dating and engagement really helped set us in the right direction.
- David Lawrence – We would not have gotten this far without some help from David. He is Lee Anne “little bro” and asks hard questions, even if they create awkward situations. He has known WeRoquemore long before we became a couple and predicted our marriage first. We will miss him being around so much.
So much to get done. That’s all for now. We love that you are part of our journey, even just reading this post.
We love you.