WOW. 10 DAYS!!!! Ten.
This number is HUGE for our wedding countdown. Just last night Lee Anne and I were watching Jimmy Kimmel Live (on Hulu.com) and we saw this countdown. It really is a big jump from 11 to 10. Like the different between “yeah we’re getting married” to “Yes we ARE getting married.”
A few milestones recently:
- We have moved most of the furniture into the apt that will be our home during our first(ish) year.
- Lee Anne has worked five days at her new job, at Trinity Pres Church in Lakeland.
- John is down to one real work day between now and the end of the year. YEA!
- The bachelor party for John was a great success, just this past weekend.
- Our friends Ben and Drew got married in the most amazing ceremony we have seen (simple, direct and full of the Gospel)
- We enjoyed/survived our first Christmas party of the season. At CityChurch. 😀
And in the spirit of Christmas/New Year’s we are counting down from ten with different lists each day.
Today is 10 songs we love (enjoy):
- Lucky: Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait
- You Belong with Me: Taylor Swift
- I Gotta Feeling: Black Eyed Peas
- The Best Thing: Relient K
- Better Together: Jack Johnson
- When Did You Fall: Chris Rice
- Here Comes the Sun: Beatles
- You & I: Ingrid Michaelson
- Brand New Day: Joshua Radin
- Oh It Is Love: Hellogoodbye
And one bonus:
11. Realize by Colbie Callait
Check out these songs to hear some of the lyrics that reflect our journey towards We Roquemore!